Sunday, August 8, 2010

I hope everyone is having a great start to your summer and staying cool in this heat! I have a bunch of new braided sling bags in bright, fun, summer prints. They make great beach bags and testing them out has been my excuse to fit in as many beach days as possible!

I will be back at the Newburyport Farmers Market this Sunday, August 1st and August 22nd from 9AM-1PM. It's a great market with a ton of fresh, local produce, live music and talented crafters. If you're in the area I recommend stopping by... www.thenewburyportfarmersmarket.org

I'm also excited to be attending the Wenham museum craft festival on August 28th from 10-4. The museum is open free to the public that day as well. www.wenhammuseum.org/special_events.html I know I've been a big time slacker about updating my website but I finally have some new braided sling bags and yoga mat bags listed. I will be listing new clutches later this week too. Stop by my etsy site to check them out... nicoladesign.etsy.com

Happy Shopping!
Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment