Thursday, November 11, 2010

November!


Hello everyone!


I can't believe the holiday season is right around the corner! I'm not ready for the cold weather just yet, but I've become obsessed with some great fall prints. Plaids and houndstooth fabrics are very trendy this season and I have some new bow shaped clutches and sling bags in both. Check them out on my etsy site... nicoladesign.etsy.com



I'm excited to be attending the Annual Shopping on the Avenue Des Champs- Elysees in Portsmouth New Hampshire. The famous Paris shopping street will be recreated indoors in downtown Portsmouth. There will even be street musicians and yummy french deserts! I will be at 200 state street along with 40 other artisans on November 21st from 9 AM till 3 PM. http://creatingthehive.com/event/8969/champs-elysees-boutique-shopping


I'm happy to share that the Newburyport Farmers Market will be extended through the holiday season. I will be at the market on Sunday November 14th. It's still going strong through the fall and now has heaters set up outside. Get an early start to your holiday shopping (or gifts for yourself!) and stop by the Tannery shopping plaza from 10 AM till 1:00

Happy Shopping!

Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment